On the Surface

My photo
United Kingdom
The scatterbrained thoughts of a wife (who's married to a military man), mother, daughter and friend and most importantly a follower of Jesus. A place for me to share my life and thoughts with others, but mainly for my own satisfaction. You don't have to agree with my opinions, and that's ok. If you like being wrong. Ha!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Time to Wake Up!

I was very excited for today, knowing that I was going to be able to see the baby in 3-D, and see him moving around (which I was given a DVD of). However, Roman was apparently excited too. This morning I had a dream that Fernando was home and excited to feel my belly. We were at a friend's or something ( I just know that there were people around, and it wasn't our house) and then he started jabbing me in my belly. I told him to stop, and he wouldn't, and I was getting really mad at him telling him to STOP POKING ME. Finally, I woke up, because THE BABY was kicking me in my side (right under my ribs) and it was hard enough to wake me up. AT SIX in the AM! LOL.

Anyway, Dr. said that he looks very healthy and is weighing (probably) at just over a pound. I've gained a whopping 13lbs so far. No wonder my back is killing me. I'm going to try and see if I can get video of it up on here, but it may not work. I dunno. Until then here's Roman :


Hi!!





Mr Crazy Eyes


p.s. I think he's going to look a lot like his papa!


No comments: