On the Surface

My photo
United Kingdom
The scatterbrained thoughts of a wife (who's married to a military man), mother, daughter and friend and most importantly a follower of Jesus. A place for me to share my life and thoughts with others, but mainly for my own satisfaction. You don't have to agree with my opinions, and that's ok. If you like being wrong. Ha!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Baby Showers and Such

Here are some pictures of a couple of baby showers thrown for me by my Sunday School class and a women's Bible study I go to on Wednesdays. I was definitely "showered" with much love and baby items. They were both lots of fun.





My friend Aileen with guess as to how big my belly was.






Laura taking a guess. Her's didn't count tho because she'd already won baby bingo!





My Wednesday Bible study group shower











Roman's Cake. Mmmm chocolate....



I also had a Dr.'s visit on Monday. All is good with the baby. We were going to get an ultrasound done but the machine was broken and they won't have their replacement for a week. However, my Dr.'s appointments are now every two weeks, so we'll get it done on the 20th and won't have to wait a month. YAY! This was also the first Dr.'s visit that Fernando went to, and we did listen to the heartbeat which was nice and strong. On the downside (which is on the upside of the scale, lol) I've gained 27 lbs so far, and I had a big jump in my weight from the last time. The Dr. wasn't worried, but she did say it can't jump that much everytime now, lol.



32 weeks and 3 days. (8 months)

No comments: