On the Surface

My photo
United Kingdom
The scatterbrained thoughts of a wife (who's married to a military man), mother, daughter and friend and most importantly a follower of Jesus. A place for me to share my life and thoughts with others, but mainly for my own satisfaction. You don't have to agree with my opinions, and that's ok. If you like being wrong. Ha!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

4 Weeks left (I Hope!)

Nothing new or exciting to report, just thought I'd update a little bit. I feel like now we're just waiting for Roman to be here, now that we've pretty much got everything we need, washed, and set up and ready for him. I'm not getting a whole lot of sleep, but from what we constantly hear, that won't be returning anytime soon.
I could however, do without the teeny tiny bladder, the major heartburn, swelling of my hands and feet (I had to take off my wedding rings, for fear them getting stuck. Sad day) and the explosion of skin tags that have popped up on my chest. Not so cute and glowy anymore.
As far as Roman's progress, he's of course doing great. Still has a strong heartbeat and steady growth. Last week they monitered his heartbeat and I think it was also a stress test. Anyway, it required that the moniters be strapped to my belly for 10 minutes. Roman would have none of it. He kicked them off SEVERAL times and squirmed as much as he could so that what should've taken 10 minutes took 20. I'm in fear of what he'll do out of the womb. Oi vey.



No comments: