On the Surface

My photo
United Kingdom
The scatterbrained thoughts of a wife (who's married to a military man), mother, daughter and friend and most importantly a follower of Jesus. A place for me to share my life and thoughts with others, but mainly for my own satisfaction. You don't have to agree with my opinions, and that's ok. If you like being wrong. Ha!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

More Than a Few Yesterdays

It has been quite some time since I've posted anything, and really I've missed it. I don't know if I thought I'd post everyday or something, but apparently even the thought of posting become overwhelming and I just never did it. However, I think I'm going to make it my new goal to post at least once a week. It may have to do with Roman, it might be something that I thought was funny, or something that's just been weighing on my mind. I think with Facebook, it was just easier to post pictures and keep family up to date that way.

I'm not one to post much opinion on Facebook, because I'm not looking to start debates there. I have many "Facebook" friends that I strongly disagree with, but don't necessarily want their feedback there. I think I feel more comfortable posting my opinions and ideas here, and that this forum is more suited for that. So with that, hopefully I'll be posting more frequently. I guess I'll make it my Mid-Year's Resolution! =)

No comments: