On the Surface

My photo
United Kingdom
The scatterbrained thoughts of a wife (who's married to a military man), mother, daughter and friend and most importantly a follower of Jesus. A place for me to share my life and thoughts with others, but mainly for my own satisfaction. You don't have to agree with my opinions, and that's ok. If you like being wrong. Ha!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

29 Weeks

Here's the bump at 29 Weeks. Forgive the frizzy hair, it was the end of a pretty humid day and I was tired (and my pj pants are pretty much the most comfortable thing I wear now). I'm feeling huge and uncomfortable even tho everyone and there mother tells me how tiny I am for seven months. But, I do love feeling the baby move around. I just don't love it when he does it at 4 a.m. and I'm starving and have to get up to eat. Fernando is able to really feel him moving around too, which is fun. 11 weeks to go. AAAAAH!!









No comments: